Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Meme

Got this from Jenny C.'s blog...

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Two of them, actually - With my husband and my sweet baby boy.

2) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a writer...

3) What talent do you wish you had?
Flying would be cool. If that weren't an option, then piano playing.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Jager Bomb

5) Favorite vegetable?
Broccoli.

6) What was the last book you read?
1st in the KEY trilogy by Nora Roberts

7) What zodiac sign are you?
Aries

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Ears double pierced - no tattoos.

9) Worst Habit?
Smoking

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Depends on who "me" is. If "me" is Matthew McConnaghey, then HELL YES!

11) What is your favorite sport?
College Basketball - GO HEELS!

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Depends on what day of the week it is...

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Again, if ME=Matthew McConnaghey, then - wait, can I put this on a public blog??

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I can't really decide how to answer this. I've been blessed with healthy friends and family and any bad things that have truly happened to ME, have been of my own doing.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I was born at 6 months and weighed 2 pounds. UGLY pictures, let me tell you!

16) Do you have any pets?
Two cats and three fish

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Matthew, my husband wouldn't be too happy about that!

18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
I have no idea how to answer this.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Depends on the person beneath the clown suit, I suppose.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Only ONE thing? I can't narrow it down that much.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the crime.

22) What color eyes do you have?
Hazel.

23) Ever been arrested?
Um, NO. Next question.

24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Unfortunately, my husband would snatch it from me to do something "responsible". So, we'll never know!

What happened to 26?
Pfff.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Bookstores...unless there's alcohol involved.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
I WANT TO BELIEVE!

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read. Read. Read. Write.

30) Do you swear a lot?
More than I should - Navy habit, I guess.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
Drive-thru employees

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
WHAT?

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Sure I do. Wait, I don't understand the question.

35) Do you believe in God?
Yes

0 comments: