Got this from Jo.
Wordle is a tool that takes your words (blog, novels, etc.) and turns them into a "Word Cloud". It's the coolest thing ever!
Here's what my Justice WIP looks like. It actually puts the story into a new perspective for me. I'm amazed at the results.
Double-click for a larger image (doing so will direct you to their website).
My other WIP (pretty much abandoned) doesn't have as much popping out, which explains a lot. (g)
Friday, July 11, 2008
Got this from Jo.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Got this from Jenny's blog.
1. What's in your pocket right now? Cell phone, flash drive, lighter
2. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Fortunately, only when I was younger and much skinnier!
3. Did you have a baby blanket? I did have one – I’m not sure where it is now.
4. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? No – that would be very, very bad.
5. How did that turn out? N/A
6. Have you ever sleepwalked? I don't think so.
7.Have you ever had a birthday party at a restaurant? I’m sure I have – don’t remember where, though.
8. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? No - so not appealing.
9. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Open a window before the car is submerged to flood the interior.
10. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes.
11. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Only in Navy school.
12. How many foreign countries have you visited? 7 -
13. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes – my left arm.
14. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? Not "accidentally".
15. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Edward Norton, off the top of my head - he's the sh!t.
16. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? It’s been so long since I’ve watched the Olympics – I don’t really remember all the events.
17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Well, I "own" about 15. I only wear 4 – two pairs of tennis shoes, one pair of black, one pair of brown.
18. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? Home Depot or Best Buy.
19. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room? Yes. Car Accident when I was 6.
20. Have you ever had surgery? Only a C-Section.
21. When was the last time you had a sit-down dinner with your immediate family that didn't consist of a television? Last night – my Dad is in town and he spent the night with the 3 of us (me, husband, and Destructo).