Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate Mondays.

This morning at the grim hour of 5am, I woke up to a blue-eyed midget staring me down, 1-inch from my face. Normally this face makes me sickeningly happy. Not so much when it is screaming "JUICE!" at a level that has the cat's fur standing on end.

Missing out on that extra 30 minutes of sleep caused me to forget not just deodorant, but gas money.

Then I left my sausage biscuits in the microwave for 20 minutes and now they are little bricks.

Yay, Monday.

4 comments:

laughingwolf said...

oooooo not a good monday, sorry

we're gearing up for nasty weather, again :(

Captain Hook said...

Aww! *hugs*

Tara Parker said...

laughingwolf, are you in NC?

And, today is better - so far. Destructo actually slept until 6:15!

Tara Parker said...

Thanks, Captain Hook!